Shipping & Returns
We charge a flat rate of $11 per order for postage over Australia. All orders are dispatched by contract courier companies, including Australia Post for smaller parcels. We use the best available couriers but cannot guarantee short delivery times so please ensure you allow an extra half day whenever possible. Delivery delays may be experienced due to high volume of customer pre-orders, especially at peak times such as beginning of month, Christmas, after public holidays or due to unforeseen courier demands.
Free postage for all Australian orders over $100.
Delivery of items is subject to availability, and we cannot accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply. However, we will offer you a store credit for any item that is unexpectedly delayed. Orders are generally delivered within 14 days from the date of order.
If you are not entirely satisfied, please contact us within 5 days of receipt.
Below are the return conditions:
- Returns for any reason must be notified within 5 days of receipt. Please contact us via the contact page with your order number for a returns form.
- All goods to be returned, whether defective, incorrectly sent or otherwise, must be authorised by our customer service team.
- Items supplied on a ‘No Return Basis’ are including but not limited to cosmetics, special order items and clearance items will not be accepted for return.
- Items must be returned within 14 days, unless otherwise approved.
- Items must be properly and securely packed. Damage incurred in transit back to us is the responsibility of the customer and items may not be accepted by our suppliers for return and a credit or refund may not be issued if deemed not to be in original condition.
Products that are returned by the means of delivery (courier or otherwise) because they have been refused, or have an incorrect address, or because delivery was not possible, once returned to us will be refunded minus the original shipping cost.
PLEASE NOTE: no exchanges or returns are offered for sale items or for international customers.
We reserve the right to refuse a returned items if the items do not comply to our returns policy. Refused items will be posted back to you and additional postage will be charged. We accept no responsibility for returns that are sent by non-traceable postage methods and are not received. Unfortunately without the items we cannot issue an exchange or refund. We strongly suggest you send your returns using a traceable method.
*An additional freight charge will apply for shipping of heavy/bulk items (such as >4L or > 4kg) or heavy low cost items. Our customer service staff will advise of any extra costs prior to shipping. A ‘remote location’ freight surcharge may apply to some customers in remote areas. Our customer service staff will advise if this surcharge applies at the time of order.
Planet Goodness is committed to waste reduction and eco-friendly practices. We use recycled boxes and air pockets made from 95% pre-consumer recycled material which can be recycled with other plastic bags at many retail and grocery stores. Our foam ‘bubbles’ are a completely biodegradable wheat and potato starch mixture that is a natural, Australian grown, renewable resource.